On your decision to improve your health by participating in a professional exercise program! With the help of your personal trainer, you greatly improve your ability to accomplish your training goals faster, safer, and with maximum benefits. The education you will learn during these training sessions can be used for a lifetime. In order to maximize progress, it will be necessary for you to follow program guidelines during supervised and, if applicable, unsupervised training days. Remember, exercise and healthy eating are EQUALLY important!
INFORMED CONSENT FOR PERSONAL TRAINING AND GROUP ACTIVITIES
You are fully knowledgeable of the services or treatments that will be provided. As well as your own physical limitations, and you agree to assume the risk of accepting the services or treatments. you acknowledge that if you have any medical conditions, allergies, medications (oral or topical) that may be affected by the treatment or services requested, you have the opportunity to discuss such conditions with the service provider. you acknowledge that it is your sole decision to receive services or treatment. If the training causes me any personal injuries, pain or discomfort, you will immediately advise the provider of this condition and cease further services. You understand that the provider will make a valuation or recommendation – and you will not construe any statement or action as an evaluation or recommendation – with respect to whether you am sufficiently physically fit for the services requested.
You are aware that it is always advisable to consult any physician before undertaking any such services. Hereby release the service provider from any and all claims, damages, demands, rights or causes of action, present or future, known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, arising out of or in any manner resulting from training services provided by the trainer. Including, without limitation, any claims, damages, demands, rights, or causes of action resulting from or arising out of the negligence of the indemnified parties, the provider or any employee or contractor of the Indemnified Parties. Further, you hereby agree to waive any and all of such claims, damages, demands, rights or causes of action.
Such Release and Waiver is to be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns. Further, I hereby agree to release and discharge the Indemnified Parties from any liability for any loss or theft, or damage to, personal property.
PERSONAL TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At Cirque Athlete we understand emergency’s happen and we will try to be as accommodating as possible to reschedule your appointment before cancelling it.
If a rescheduled appointment can be made for that day – we will endeavour to change the time for you.
In the circumstance, that the appointment needs to be cancelled we will abide by following policy:
PERSONAL TRAINING CANCELLATION POLICY
* All appointments for personal training or any of the services will be scheduled and approved directly between the personal trainer (Cirque Athlete) and the client.
* Subsequently, if a client has to cancel or reschedule any previously scheduled appointments, the client must contact the personal trainer directly at least 12 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment.
* If a client does not cancel or reschedule an appointment at least 12 hours in advance, Cirque Athlete reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee equivalent to a full personal training fee that would normally be charged for that training session. If a client is on a pt package – one pt session will be taken due to cancellation.
* If a client fails to appear for a scheduled appointment, Cirque Athlete reserves the right to charge a no show fee equivalent to the personal training fee that would have been charged for the training session.
* All cancellations must be made 12 hours in advance by phone, text or email
PERSONAL TRAINING PACKAGE REFUNDS POLICY
* When Personal Training Sessions are purchased in a “pack” – no refund will be offered for unused sessions. The discounted price per session is based on the whole package price.
* The unused credit may be put towards membership or casual classes if agreed by trainer and client.